Adds simple sticky posts feature to WordPress blogs.
Simple Sticky Posts 0.1 For WordPress 2.x.x
1. Go to 'wp-content/plugins' folder
2. Copy 'simple-sticky-posts.php' to 'wp-content/plugins' folder
3. Activate the 'Simple Sticky Posts' plugin
4. You are ready.
1. Open the post to be marked sticky in wordpress editor.
2. Add a Custom Field named 'sticky' and set its value to '1'
3. You are ready.
4/3/2008 - version 0.1 - created
Any bug reports, feature requests are welcome.
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Run applications from the linux terminal, as a new process:
> apptorun &
Other linux bash command line tips: